Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Back To School Horrors/Good News

The horrors:
- Adviser is strict
- don't have time to play with the PS2 (except on weeekends of course!)
- no one wants to be my opponent this coming elections
- don't have time to use the computer
- I have a hard time climbing the stairs going to the class room
that's all...

Good news:

- I'm the best!
- runnig for presidnt this year
- Filipino teacher not so strict (( YES!!! ))
- I got accepted to the top club in the whole grade school!!!
more!!!...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    For the good news: Congrats and good luck!
    The other news: Hope you get used to that stuff. You're going to do those stuff for the next ten years.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger the.volty.lass said…

    aaa.... running for the class president, very much good luck, and cognratz if ever you win... People would nominate me... but I shut their mouth before they do... hahaha!!!!

    well.. then...
    about the horrors... hope you can get through your advisor, have almost the same..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home