Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sports Fest

Yesterday, we had our Sports Fest in school. It was okay. But, my team lost in the first and second round, so it meant that we lost automatically and our opponents were such cheaters, but when we went to tell our P.E. teacher, she said that she can't do anything about it because she didn't see it since she was with the Grade 6 who don't know how the mechanics of kickball. They are such cheaters!!!...... Eitherway, the good thing was that my classmates won 1st place in Volleyball and 3rd place in Native Games so still happy.

I also got to see my club moderator play Volleyball with a History teacher. Which I must say was a pretty good fight... yet, after that, she played with some 5th Graders and 6th graders. And I also got to see other teachers play kickball and badminton and some other teachers just chatting with their friends and favorite students (I had to stay with them for a long time TT). We also played catch, I got hit on the head and my friends on either their stomachs or faces. There were stalls giving away free Milo and other stuff and we were stuffing ourselves with all that. Most of the time I was with my friends and sometimes being pulled away so the teachers so they could talk to me. Hehe... all I could say is, that I had so much fun and that I had a great time there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home