Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Stupid Classmates!!!

My classmates are SO annoying, immature, idiotic I can't stand them!!! It's so hard to control them! Especially when there's no teacher!!! It's driving me crazy!!! *faints* ........

other stuff...

Jack
Jack van Burace


Which Wild ARMs character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

My japanese name is 秋本 Akimoto (autumn book) 三千代 Michiyo (three thousand generations).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.


Yamato spirit
Yamato Spirit

You are Yamato Spirit. You are the most elder and
the most natural samurai. Elder rules and only
your own
experience is your beacon in this dangerous world.
You think globally. Local deals are not
important for you.
You work very hard to gather experience. You can
command people. You can tell them the truth.
You can call them
and they will obey and follow you in any battle.
Actually you are more than samurai.


::What kind of Samurai you are?::
brought to you by Quizilla
You are...Son Goku!
Son Goku


Which Saiyuki Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Archer
You are a minor character. You have none of the
special qualities of the main characters. The
story either doesn't concern you, or you just
do as you're told anyway. You're probably
someone's pupil.


Which Disgaea Hour of Darkness character are you? (Pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla
adorabable
You hate not to love but you hate to fall in love.
You can't help but sigh when you see to people
kiss in the park and all. You don't like to go
over board and believe in a small steady
relationship at first so that it can grow. You
also like to think that you can have that kiss
that puts you into a portal and you can't get
back until he/she stops.


How much do you love? GOOD PICS
brought to you by Quizilla

more soon...

5 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger the.volty.lass said…

    haha! I experience the same thing when I was in grade4, actually it was pretty much fun, I control them while the teacher's away, the don't really go with the flow, but when I shout.... I think you know what happens... ^^

    Cool! I also got son goku!^^

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wondered if you trade links?

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Mint I was out and about browsing pages on www.SchoolBuddies.com. I found your site listed in someones profile. I'm not sure how it got me here. I was looking up sites on Finding Old Friends. Oh well, I'll check back later. Back to searching. Dave.

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Mint I was out and about browsing pages on www.SchoolBuddies.com. I found your site listed in someones profile. I'm not sure how it got me here. I was looking up sites on college roommates. Oh well, I'll check back later. Back to searching. Dave.

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous bondage stories penis said…

    I stripped off my costume and saw with some pleasure that Johns eyeswere wide, ogling my long legs, curved, perfectly muscled body, andfull, but let me assure you, very firm breasts. I also believed that as Clifford grew, hedlearn to prefer solid food.
    nifty free stories
    new female beastiality stories
    first time k9 fuck stories free
    adult diaper wearing stories
    scarf bondage stories
    I stripped off my costume and saw with some pleasure that Johns eyeswere wide, ogling my long legs, curved, perfectly muscled body, andfull, but let me assure you, very firm breasts. I also believed that as Clifford grew, hedlearn to prefer solid food.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home