Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Monday, May 22, 2006

WEEEEEEEE!!!

Anyway, yesterday, I found my long lost game!!! Shadow Hearts 1!!!!!! I'm SO happy I found it except for the fact that I erased the file in the memory card knowing that it was lost forever. I have to start from the beginning then face that monster which took me 30 minutes to kill it (usually it takes me 15-25 minutes to kill other boss monsters). I finally found it!!! *spins around* The weird thing about it is that I found it in a different case... O_o

Also, my uncle came back from Florida to go to his father's funeral. We only saw him for 10-25 minutes. And we haven't seen him for like 2 years. I wonder if everyone's okay in the States. I hope they come back soon.

And... I went to Gaia today, and for the last few days, I've been getting PMs from this guy I like. Uhmm... Never mind. ^^;;; I'll never tell!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Hehe... I shall return!!! XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home