Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Nothing Much

Well, there's not much to do right now. I'm pretty bored right now, but I'll login to Gaia later on. Hopefully I could stay there till lunch time. I can't play Shadow Hearts right now because my sister is using the PS2. There's not much to type right now, but I'll think of some stuff.

I think Helyon already found out who my sister is. There goes the secret. O_o Uhmmm... Forget I said that.

My friends haven't been texting me lately so I don't know what they're up to right now. Especially Isha, Judy and Clarisse. I'm getting worried about them. (I wonder if they're gonna be my classmates next year.)

I watched Alice Academy yesterday. It was really weird since my favorite character, Narumi-sensei, was dressed up like a woman wearing a pink shirt and hair tied back in a pony tail with a pink ribbon. It made me irritated. In the other episode, it made me cry a little since it was so touching and sweet. All I could say about it is that it's weird a weird anime yet makes sense on life.

O_O

I shall return!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home