Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Monday, June 05, 2006

First Day As A 6th Grader

Wow. Today was awsome. The first day of school, and we already know when we'll graduate. Here's the "Good Thing, Bad Thing" part:

Good Things:

- Fruity Ms. Medina is my adviser this year!!! (((YAY!!!)))
- Alex is my classmate this year!!! (((Another "YAY!!!")))
- Mrs. Bautista remembers me!!! ((( Woohoo!!! )))
- We already know our shedule of events this year
- I made new friends this year
- Ms. Cruz, Mrs. Patron and Mrs. Lim aren't my teachers this year!!!
- Feild Trip again this year!!!
- I'm going back to the Enrichment Club

Bad Things:

- Isha, Judy, Terri, Xandra, Debbie and Stephanie aren't my classmates this year! (((BOO!!!)))
- I don't think I have any chance this year of being President
- Mrs. Fransisco is my Filipino teacher
- Isha doesn't notice me anymore
- Christa's an idiot.
- We have lots of homework

Ewan Things:

- Instead of meeting up with the Marist boys, the Claret boys will be in our interaction
- The line formaion is still messed up
- The canteen is more crowded


Well, that's all I could say. XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home