Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

1st And 2nd Week

Yay! We're having a great time in 6th Grade! Well, here's what I think about the subjects:

Filipino: Our teacher is gonna retire soon, so will make it a year she won't forget! She's strict at times but deep down she's very soft and fun to be with.... She also forces us to speak straight Filipino in her class. (I can't do that, so I don't talk at all.)

Science: She's also the moderator of my club: Society of Young Scientists. She gives us research assignments most of the time. She's scary when she's angry. But she's a real friend! :)

Math: Once again, we're all mixed up into different groups. Our teacher this year is kind and approachable. And she doesn't give us that much homework! :D

English: She's also our adviser. Fun. Lots of fun!

PA: Evil teacher. She was my teacher in History when I was Grade 4... She's pure evil!!!

Comp. Ed.: She used to be the proctor in my class in Grade 3. She's nice.

CLE: Nothing much to say about her...

History/ AP: Her discussions are fun. Except for the reporting where she gives 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s and 8s.

PE: Yay!!! Go teacher! The best ever! She's a great friend and she doesn't have favorites! I get to talk to her almost all the time! :D

Art: She's better than the teacher last year. She makes more sense.

Well, I think that's all of them.

And also, things that happened these past 2 weeks:

- ID picture taking
- First tests of the year
- Getting to know the teahcers more
- Club choosing
- Enrichment club's name turned into "Society of Young Scientists"
- There are Grade 4 in our club (12 Grade 4, 7 Grade 5 and 6 Grade 6)

Things that'll happen this week:

- First test in Math, Filipino and AP
- Personality test
- ABS test

I think that's all I gotta say for this post. O_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home