Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sem. Break Boredom

Well, Day 2 of Sem. Break and I don't really have things to do... I'm too lazy to do my homework, staring at the ceiling gets boring, I don't really take naps and etc.

Deb calls often, but she tends to get quite on the phone. Steph's usually at the Derma, Rae's probably enjoying herself while downloading new songs to her Ipod, Monica's in her weird dilemma and I don't know what happened to Clara.

The PS2 is all Sims now and my pig-like cousin is always bothering us that she wants to play wit it. She's such a brat!!! Ang yabang-yabang n'ya! Parang siya yung may- ari ng bahay!!! Grabe... KSP.

I can't really think of anything to post and the Pisay results aren't out yet. Till next time, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home