Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Sem Break

Salamat at Sem Break na!!!!! Pwede nang mag-relax!!!

But too bad we can't. We have homeworks to do and projects to finish. It stinks!
Worst of all, there's a homework in Filipino. I don't like the homeworks there. -_-

Anyway, exams are finally done and I'm looking forward to the results. Also of the results in the Pisay test. (I hope I pass.)

One of my classmates has just dropped out of school and is going to move to New Jersey! It's already passed the time for entering application forms there for a new school. Everyone's worried if she'll be fine there. But even so... we'll miss her and we trust that she'll be okay. ^^

That's all I have to say... Well, Buh- bye! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger the.volty.lass said…

    ooohh, sembreak's near to end. DX but anyway,

    been long since here <3 ya. :D

    I finished my homeworks.. at least I think so. o.o

     

Post a Comment

<< Home