Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Ending of June

This is the last week of June. Projects are gonna be passed and graded, quizzes will start to take lives of idiots who failed, elections will drize everyone crazy and teachers will start getting stresses and scary.

Anyway, this week, I got voted "Best Actress" for Grade 6 for best impersonations in Cub! Yay~!

Also, we took our ABS test and Personality test. Those were so easy.

I haven't even started my project for PA and it's due this week. (I'll just do it this afternoon)

We won't be using our PE uniforms till 2nd quarter.

Oh yeah! Before I forget, we got our ranks! I got 7/45 in class and 24/ 200+ in the batch! This is so unfair~! Last year, I got 3/45 in class and 7/ 200+ in the batch. T_T

That's all I gotta say for now. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home