Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Year

So it's already 2007, a new year where everyone has a chance to right their wrongs. It's also a time for students to make up for their low grades in some subjects, like me, in Filipino!!! Evil subject...

The Pisay results aren't up yet, but I'm betting it'll be up by this week. I hope I pass.

The 3rd quarter exams are getting closer, next week already! At least my Filipino grade is improving... Except my History is suffering! T_T

School's been okay these past weeks. Everyone's still the same, teachers are still scary. Our class is still being yelled at for stuff and..... nothing much changed over the Christmas vacation. O_O

Well, not much to say.... I don't know why. XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home