Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Exams: Ended

Haha... Exams have ended- finally!!! Now, 4th quarter, the final meetings, lessons and scoldings before graduation. And also my last weeks in SSAM. We're getting ready with our year book things and for the interaction with the Claretians.

Time moves so quickly. It seems like only last week that I first saw my teachers in Prep. Now, Grade 6, graduating batch. I'm gonna miss my friends!!! But of course, it's not the end just yet; so I won't think about that right now.

Anyway, Pisay results aren't out yet and the suspense is already killing me! O<
MarSci results were out since Tuesday. I passed! Actually, MarSci is just a back up if I don't pass Pisay. Please pray that I pass....

Some tests I took:


Discover your Zodiac Personality @ Quiz Me



discover what candy you are @ quiz me


So, not much, as usual. I'm outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home