Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Graduation!!!

Yay!!! Exams are done and graduation's just around the corner! A few more days 'til I say 'good-bye' to my grade school teachers and classmates. Awwwwww. Sad. :(

But still, high school can't be that bad, can it? It's just another point in life, right?......
Okay. I have a fear of high school now. o-o

So, practicing for grad is boring. I almost fell asleep when we were singing the songs. Atleast I wasn't caught by the teachers.

Very bored at the moment so I'll just talk about my day yesterday. We were all planning to go to Blue Wave, but only 3 of us went. So, we played at the arcade for awhile, well, for a few hours. Me and Debbie were playing gun games and sang at the karaoke. Then Stefi found us and we played air hockey for a while, then bowling, then collecting tickets for no reason. After claiming our prices, we went to the internet cafe just across the arcade, not much there. Then Starbucks, frappuccinoes for everyone. Then group picture, then we all went home. :) Happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home