Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm Back!

I haven't been blogging for more thatn like, 2 weeks. Sorry for all the delay. I was just too lazy to post. Here's some things that happened or will happen:

Elections are closing in and it's already on Monday! I'm running for president for the 3rd and last time. I wonder if I'll win this year. My opponent was one of my president friends last year; and we still are. As in. Unfair. Why did they nominate me?! How could they?!?! ........ Ack. Never mind.

Also, classes were suspended for many days so we'll have lots of tests this coming weeks and we have to be fast with it because Periodical Tests are on August 13-15. So close.

Alex has also been absent for the whole week along with Natalie and Julia. I'm getting worried. I hope they come to school on Monday for the Elections. Alex and Natalie are running for a position and it's gonna be horrible if they missed it.

My cousins went back to the States. The day they left, one of them wanted to stay here with us. Pretty sad. But my other cousin is coming back with toys and letters from the other people from the States. Haha... On August 2. Yay! Can't wait!

Anyway, that's all I could say for now. Bye! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home