Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

These Past Days

Well, in these past few days, many things happened like last Sunday, we to Tagaytay. But before that, we went to my cousins' house to get the better cars since it was a long way there. On the way, we stopped by Cinnabon(Hehe...). Then, back on the way to Tagaytay.

We saw Taal Volcano. It was such a nice view from where we were. You could see the volcano and the lake surrounding it.

After eating, looking at the view and taking some pictures, we went horseback riding. The rest went riding but me, and 2 of my cousins had to wait until we got to the nicer area. Before going to that place, we went up to The Palace in the Sky. It didn't really look much and we had to go up alot which made me all dizzy. It was run-down and rusty, the supposed to be pool has lots of trash in it and it had filthy water. The CR was very dirty and it didn't have water and lights. You had to pay before you go in and there's lots of graffiti. When you go to the top, you'll find a nice statue. But you could still see lots of graffiti there. There are also shops there and a karaoke machine. Isn't it supposed to be an educational area?

Then we finally went to the horse area; but all the horses were taken it was freakisly expensive. So we just took a carabao carraige ride. From that area, you could also see Taal. When everything ended, it was time to go home. It was around 4 or 5 in the afternoon. We stopped by some shops for pasalubong. Then I fell asleep in the car.

Before we got back to my cousins' house, I woke up. I still felt dizzy at that time. We were still pretty far from the house so I started chatting with 2 of my cousins about school. When we got back to their house, I was like a drunkard. XPPP

Around 6 or 7, we watched tv and played. Until it was time to go home. I had such a splitting headache. Even sleeping was had because whenever I closed my eyes, the place would spin. Haha... Drunkard... XPPP

Classes were also suspened today. It's my PE teacher's birthday pa naman... T_T
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm kinda tired of typing I'll just post up the next one soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home