Candy Studio

An optimistic view on life, as told by Mint.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

This Week...

Over the past week, there were lots of things that happened. Many things that might be my typical week. Anyway, I'll just say it here.

-School-

First, Monday, not much. Just went to Gaia did my homework, bothered my classmates and personal stuff. I also chatted with my PE teacher (YAY!) during lunch, which I almost always do.

Second, Tuesday, our earthquake drill was suppose to be on that day, but it started to rain as soon as it reached the time to get out. We just went to the Comp. room. Nothing special but we had our group activity where we had to pick from Musical, Logical, Verbal, Figure and Body. We were unlucky enough to get Musical. But we weren't able to presnt on that day since we ran out of time. I also found out that I was my PE teacher's right-hand-student. Yay! (XP)

Wednesday, PE, we all talked about the dos and don'ts. Kinda boring. It was also the day where we were supposed to have the drill but yet again, it rained. I also crammed on my project for PA that was assigned 2 weeks earlier. XPPP

Thursday, we had our confesions during PA so there were no lessons just fooling around in the Library. Then we finally had our drill during Art. Some of my classmates didn't really take it seriously. That's why the teachers got angry. During dismissal, I went over to Gate 7 to meet up with one of my friends. Hah. We played games with her stuff and she really got whiney.

Finally, Friday. Club, I volunteered to be the first one to present my Science Magic for next Friday. I'm not ready ofcourse. XP
Not much happened there ecxept for me and my friends' insanity.

Now for home:

My cousins came back from Chicago so were just having fun. They're gonna be here for... I think a month. Last night we went to the mall to clebrate with my other cousins. We watched the fireworks and ate lots of food while the grown-ups drank beer. When one of my cousins fell a asleep, we teased him that he was drunk even if he's only 7. Anyway, I can't thn of anything else that happened.

Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home